Sunday, May 18, 2008

I was

So I told you about the dance yesterday well today I just wanna point out that I could have had a stick shift car. Yesterday we were pulling my dads run down Geo Storm out of our drive way and to get it out I had to control the tires and you know get out of the drive way man i love how it felt to be in that car, but since i didn't think about asking my dad for it he didn't think any of it. About 20-30mins after it got towed away i say to my dad "Since I will be driving in 2 years you think i could have had it" then he says to my mom "Gill we could have given it to Cooper and he could pay us for it when he gets the money and could fix it himself" and so i sit there think MY GOODNESS I wanted that car so badly I loved that car I would have asked for it for my 16th birthday that would mean I would have had a car at 16 which would be awesome.

No comments: